The HOME is the pre-eminent co-creation space for modern leaders to learn, refocus, and energize.
We’ve hosted big names, emerging stars and everyone in between—including Deloitte, Destination BC, the City of Vancouver, HCMA, Loco BC, Vega, and Saje—for strategy sessions, off-sites, game-changing board meetings, community and multi-stakeholder convening, and unforgettable salons and talks.
The Home is one of Vancouver’s most extraordinary plenary spaces—with plenty of natural light, great acoustics and full creative kit. This large, endlessly configurable space has a capacity of up to 50 people for workshops and 100 people standing, with multiple set-up options (unless in use for formal The Home or THNK programming).
There is no other event space in Vancouver as impressive, as enlivening, and as customizable as The HOME.
- Set the stage with brilliantly-designed modular furniture: soft wool cubes, high stools, rolling tables, and folding chairs
- Retreat to three break-out ‘pods’ for smaller team collaboration
- Support excellent presentations digitally with a built-in A/V system and streaming from any device. Includes full-room sound, wireless projectors, Apple TV, and high-speed wifi.
- Prototype new ideas with an endless supply of creative materials and whiteboard surfaces everywhere
- Share meals and spontaneous gatherings at a 20-foot white birch family-style table with well-appointed kitchen ideal for catering and buffets for 20-30
- Reflect and enjoy quiet time in the Library and Lounge, with a selection of creativity, business and innovation must-reads
- Stimulate participation with plenty of natural light and great acoustics
- Welcome partners and collaborators of all physical abilities and needs, with a home base that includes an elevator, non-gendered wheelchair-friendly washrooms, and secure bike storage